The following benefits may vary depending on your location.
The demands on work hours change during the course of a career. We give our employees various options, depending on the workplace, to keep their professional and private lives in balance and meet their individual needs.
- Flexible working hours
- Complete recording of working time and time off in lieu
- Shift models
- Part-time models
- Mobile working
- Ten days in addition to statutory holidays (30 days)
- Company holiday
At pro-beam, dedication is rewarded. Not just with a fair remuneration, but also with attractive additional benefits.
- Subsidized company pension plan
- Holiday and Christmas bonus
- Company car for specific groups of employees
- Financial relocation support for candidates
The health of our employees is very important to us. That's why we support your well-being both during and outside of office hours.
- Subsidized cafeterias or delivery services (organic quality)
- Free beverages, coffee
- Work clothing including safety shoes
- Weekly fruit and vegetable day
- Health promotion (including measures developed together with the health insurance provider, company doctor, etc.)
- Joint sport activities
- Good working climate
Our employees don't just receive extensive training by us within the scope of employee onboarding. We also give them the opportunity for further education and training.
- Personal opportunities for further education and training
- Annual employee development talks
- Support for young people in special training programs
We offer modern workplaces equipped with the latest communications technologies for a work environment that promotes creativity. Teamwork and networking of knowledge is extremely important to us.
- Modern technological and ergonomic workplace equipment (height-adjustable desks)
- Modern communications technologies
- Notebook and smartphone (depending on the workplace)
- Innovative building technology and use of company parking spaces