Our goal is to ensure that our customers benefit unconditionally from the efficiency and precision of electron beam technology at every point in the life cycle of their system.
Regular maintenance and servicing significantly extends the service life of systems, improving operating safety and increasing system availability. We reduce downtimes and ensure trouble-free production via our fast global shipping of spare parts.
We recommend regular replacement of wear parts for existing systems. We also ensure that you have the latest software version through regular updates.
Customer service advantages:
- Service hotline from Monday to Friday 7:00 – 17:00 (GMT+1)
- 24/7 hotline available on consultation
- Remote service and online support
- Service centers in Germany, England, China, USA and Mexico
- Qualified service staff and practical solutions
- User-oriented TPM documentation and TPM support
We offer comprehensive modernization options to prepare your existing systems for the future. During a retrofit, we integrate our latest technologies into existing systems, thus increasing both availability as well as service life. We perform a needs assessment, including machine recording, after the initial contact. Project implementation and resource coordination takes place in close collaboration with you to ensure short machine downtimes.
- Range of maintenance packages
- Service contracts for regular maintenance intervals (ensure higher planning security and prioritization of customer orders)
- Machine acceptance inspections in accordance with DIN 14744
- Maintenance and repair of systems and components produced by other manufacturers (as per manufacturer specifications, e.g. vacuum pumps)
- The latest vacuum technology and minimum evacuation time
- Flexible and customized application
- High availability of spare parts worldwide
- Wide range of spare parts (incl. special types), customization options available
- Customer-specific spare parts designs
- Fast global shipping
- Certified quality
- Cathode servicing
- Component replacement to ensure spare part availability
- Option to prepare for an upgrade to follow the update
- Customized solution
- Expansion of technical functions (e.g. online ELO, teach function, measurement of the steel profile)
- State-of-the-art technology from pro-beam
- Replacement investment
- Increased availability and service life
- Cost-optimizing integration of the latest technologies into existing systems
- Modern, state-of-the-art beam, drive and control technology
- Manufacturer's guarantee
Modernization options focusing on core electron beam technology and the upgrading of additional assemblies.
- Customer-specific training for systems, CNC control, electron beam technology, maintenance and vacuum technology
- Customized training for operators, planners, engineers as well as maintenance and service personnel
- Tailored to specific requirements
- On-site at the customer's premises or at the pro-beam site