Extensive process engineering
Whether several hundred thousand small parts or 100-ton single pieces for large-scale research projects - we make the components for our customers. We are experts in electron beam welding, perforating and hardening. In addition, our specially developed diadur®DLC coating protects our tools and components from wear.
We also continue to develop our manufacturing processes, push against the limits of technology and create new processes; all of which give our customers a significant competitive advantage.
Starting from the component development stage, we offer special expertise and holistic advice on subjects such as construction, the materials used and cost-effective production. Thus, we combine modern process engineering with high quality standards to achieve results that will impress across the board.
Our manufacturing facilities offer
- Modern machinery with an agile and efficient infrastructure and high system availability
- Proven know-how for series production processes, single unit productions and large-scale projects
- Supply chain management, material flow technology
- Numerous certifications and accreditations
- 2 large electron beam chamber systems with large work spaces of up to 700 m3
- 3D visualization and process optimization
- Support from qualified personnel and experienced project managers from initial inquiry to start of series production