As a dual studies student at pro-beam, you will receive a solid foundation for your future career via a combination of in-depth theoretical studies at one of the local vocational academies as well as comprehensive practical experience during your placements at the company. This studies program normally takes six semesters and culminates in a bachelor's degree. During the interrelated practical experience phases, usually lasting 3-5 months, you will get an up close and personal view of the economic as well as the technical interdependencies for our global company. A variety of exciting topics and issues will be available to you to tackle for your project work, which must be completed during these phases.
Currently, pro-beam is offering the dual studies program at the Neukirchen location in the field of Computer Engineering in cooperation with the Glauchau Vocational Academy. In future, we will also be adding additional courses of study at other locations.
What you can expect:
- Intensive training at the start of your course of studies
- Exciting topics for project work providing practical experience and work in interdisciplinary teams
- Professional supervision by experienced counselors approved by the vocational academy
- Networking events
- Option of gaining a permanent position upon a successful completion of your studies
- Workplaces with modern equipment
- Free beverages and coffee
- Fruit & vegetable days
- Higher education entrance qualification with good grades in math-related and technical subject areas
- Strong interest in business or technical fields
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Reliability and the ability to work in a team