Young Talents Program
Are you a university graduate or young professional? You would like to become familiar with different business fields, as you are still undecided as to which field is the right one for you? You like to work in different teams and love networking within a company group? Would you like to take on project responsibility and also get to know operational work?
Then you are perfect for pro-beam's Young Talents Program. We offer youto join us as a management trainee or technical trainee. In the respective traineeship you will get the chance to learn about different departments and to develop professionally as well as personally. The goal of the program is to take over responsible positions within the pro-beam group and to qualify for expert and/or management positions in the medium term.
During the two-year program, you will spend approximately six months each at the Group's various sites and business units. During this time, you experience the operational work in the various departments and work on different projects within the group. All activities are carried out in close coordination with relevant experts.
What you can expect:
- Individual coordination of the program with regards to your personal desires and objectives
- Mentoring: A select, experienced manager will be at your side throughout the entire program as your personal mentor with the goal of supporting you in further developing your skill set
- 3-4 external training courses for personal development
- A defined project sprint over 1-3 days every half year relating to topics affecting the company
- Networking events
- International assignments possible
- pro-beam benefits
- Do you have a university degree in economic sciences, physics or electrical engineering?
- Do you already have some initial professional experience through internships? And maybe you even have some experience in the area of project management?
- Do you solve problems using your analytical skills?
- Are you willing to travel and possibly relocate to our German locations and do you enjoy working in different teams?
- Do you exhibit a mature personality, are able to communicate well and show great commitment as well as assertiveness?
Then you are perfect for our Young Talents Program!