Young Talents Program
Are you a university graduate or young professional? Would you like to be responsible for your own projects going forward? Would you like to first become familiar with different business fields, as you are still undecided as to which field is the right one for you?
Then you are perfect for pro-beam's Young Talents Program. As a trainee in this program, you will get the opportunity to enhance your personal and professional skills, take on responsibility and work together with us towards the goal of gaining a strategic key position at pro-beam in the medium term.
Within the scope of this two-year program, you will cycle through the company group's various locations and business segments over approx. six months. As a result, you will work on various projects and implement them independently. All tasks are carried out in close coordination with management and/or senior management.
What you can expect:
- Individual coordination of the program with regards to your personal desires and objectives
- Mentoring: A select, experienced manager will be at your side throughout the entire program as your personal mentor with the goal of supporting you in further developing your skill set
- 3-4 external training courses for personal development
- A defined project sprint over 1-3 days every half year relating to topics affecting the company
- Kick-off event
- Networking events
- International assignments possible
- Do you have a university degree in Industrial Engineering or Economic Sciences?
- Do you already have some initial professional experience through internships? And maybe you even have some experience in the area of project management?
- Do you solve problems using your analytical skills?
- Are you willing to travel throughout Germany and love to work in different teams?
- Do you exhibit a mature personality, are able to communicate well and show great commitment as well as assertiveness?
Then you are perfect for our Young Talents Program!